Datasikkerhet for nettstedet
Our website uses specialist security software – CYBERXON. This helps to ensure data breaches do not occur and our website and data are protected against hacking attempts and intrusion.
CYBERXON protects site visitors and works to block potential hacks while monitoring web traffic and filesystem changes.
The learn more about CYBERXON, please follow this link.
- The CYBERXON plugin never stores any sensitive, personally identifiable information in any cookie at any time.
- In the case that the CYBERXON plugin needs to redirect a visitor or any request, it may use a cookie to prevent repeated/infinite redirect loops.
- For registered/logged-in users, the CYBERXON plugin uses a cookie to track user sessions and control display of certain in-plugin admin notices.
Data Storage: User Sessions
For logged-in users, the CYBERXON plugin stores information on the username, the IP address and the time of last login and last activity.
This information is purged upon logout or data cleanup.
Data Storage: Audit Trail
The CYBERXON plugin has an Audit Trail feature that will log the following information:
- Audit Trail message that may include email addresses
- Logged-in username (where applicable)
- Originating IP address of the request
For logged-in users this represents information that may be used to locate (by IP address) and identify individuals and their activity on the site.
This information is stored for security purposes by the site administrator.
This data will be retained and then automatically purged from the database after a fixed time period, as determined by the site administrator. (Currently this is set to 14 days.)